Monday, June 22, 2009

My Ideal Job

I think my ideal job would be working as psychologist or working as a musician, I think it would be great working with people and not neccesarily working with papers or statistics, I love research, but what I really love is the human contact. Also, I really love music, I'd be so happy playing with my band in different places and feeling the people's warmth. Charisma, empathy are so important to do these jobs, without them you can't conect with people, I think those qualities are important to psychologists and also for musicians, when you know how the people feel and how you can help them, or how you can make them feel great is easier doing a good job. I think I'd be good at these jobs because I really love Psychology and Music, and I'm always tryin' to improve the qualities and skills needed for them.
I don't really know how I would find a job, Now, I just want to think about passing this semester and how I'm gonna spend my time on winter's holydays.

No comments:

Post a Comment