Monday, June 1, 2009

My Future

Hi everybody, now it's time to talk about my future. As I finish my career, I'll take a post-grade in Organizational Psychology. I want to work as a Organizational Psychologist because I want to improve the quality of worklife. I'm very interested in working as Organizational Psychologist in Schools. I think it's very important care about students as School Psychologists do, but I think it's very important care about teachers too. In five years I hope to get a work to start saving money for my own house. Personally I'd like to be with my actual girlfriend and playing in big places with my band. I hope to have my parents alive and see them healthy.
Of course I want to be healthy in 5 years, what I really want in 5 years is to be with my friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment