Thursday, June 18, 2009

My favourite subject

Hi again, now I'm gonna talk about my favourite subject. My favourite subject is Social Psychology. This subjets is taught by Pablo Valdivieso. I like it because it's a subject where I can develop my abilities, especially what are related to analysis. Also, we dedicate much time to discuss about what we're studying. I think Social Psychology is essential to understand Psychology, it provide a specific perspective related to social interactions. I have learnt about group's psychology, bullying, violence psychology and leadership.
I have read authors like Martin-Baró, Moscovici, and Morales. Other reason for what I like Social Psychology is because it's very easy to understand and apply in your own life, especially if you're leading social projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment