Monday, May 18, 2009

My Career

Hi, now it's time to talk about my career. I'm studying psychology at Universidad de Chile, I'm there since 2008. I always wanted to be a psychologist, I decided to study psychology when I was in the first grade of secundary. I chose it because I wanted to work with Down's syndrome people. That decision was motivated by my brother who has Down's syndrome, and because I have seen how the people who work with them don't know how to improve their abilities.
The best thing about psychology is to have the chance of understand people's problems and have the knowledge to help them. The worst thing about my career is reading so much and sometimes reading really complicated things.
I don't have much expectations now, I want to make progress step by step. There are so many things to do with psychology, but at the moment, I don't know what I'm going to do after ending my career. There is so much time to think about it, now I just want to enjoy the present.

No comments:

Post a Comment